MadLAN #1 - Dundee House LAN

MadmaN

ahwell upto you dude, there should be open spaces if you happen to change your mind.

ZeroG , i think gemini is comming along , so you can ask him if he can pick you up.

so i think a total of 5 to 6 players will take part.

T

trkevig

Woot!!! I'm sure it will be a success, remember BridieCLan? and the mini saglans at my house..... What a laugh eh?

T

trkevig

Lost in what is T nightshift im afraid oh and kids kindof get in the way too. shame, cos i got a huge living room now heh heh

T

trkevig

what about a lan on those august dates???? i need to lan, got the bug again

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
A horifying thought has just crossed my mind.

I'm at work and cant check for myself atm. Can someone please check if these dates clash with StratLAN May 09.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Excellent. I'd hate to have to choose.

I've just been signing up for any and every lan that I have the time off work to attend. I am trying to attend 12 lans this year where I am a customer. So the next two I-Series and any of my House/EvE lans dont count.

Now that I am 100% confirmed available, would anyone like a lift from Aberdeen to Dundee

ZeroG

Excellent. I'd hate to have to choose.

I've just been signing up for any and every lan that I have the time off work to attend. I am trying to attend 12 lans this year where I am a customer. So the next two I-Series and any of my House/EvE lans dont count.

Now that I am 100% confirmed available, would anyone like a lift from Aberdeen to Dundee

That would be a resounding hell yes :)

ZeroG

Edit doesn't seem to be working for me atm.

Anyway what time would you be thinking of going down ? Just so I know if I have to take the afternoon off work.

MadmaN

For the guys who are coming to MadLAN, here is a little something so you can understand wtf us dundonian's are talking aboot lol.

3480701943_101747ea78_b.jpg

MadmaN

Ok not long untill the lan party now! .. was going to say are you guys ok with playing a mix of older and new games at the lan? that way my brother and father can join in the lan fun to :)

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Hell yea.

I nominate the following games for MadLAN

1. Defcon - Excellent lan opener.
2. Left4Dead - Excellent up to date multiplayer action.
3. Unreal Tournament 2004 - Excellent fast paced FPS action.
4. Starcraft - 8way FreeForAll anyone ?
5. Command and Conquer 3 - Good laugh.

MadmaN

Sounds cool , was going to say Red Alert 2 as both my brother and father play this game allot lol.

Top Bottom