MadLAN #1 - Dundee House LAN

MadmaN

You guys up for getting some drinks on the friday night? we can nip upto adsa and see what they got , or sometimes my local has good deals.

MadmaN

Just a heads up , if you can bring your own sleeping back and pillow that would be great thanks.

ZeroG

Didn't realise it was this close already, better start getting things sorted :)

Now where's that train timetable...

MadmaN

What tables you got gemini ? i think mine should be fine but if you have something better?

will rply to your email soon m8 still sorting things!

ZeroG

Thought I was giving you a lift Mark ?

Just looked back on the thread and you did offer but I didn't see confirmation anyway so wasn't sure what was happening. If you can give a lift that would be great, what time though are you looking to go down ?

MadmaN

if you guys can arrive for tea time then we can go grab food ect?

between 4 - 6 anytime that suits you the best. what time do you finnish work mark?

remember bring your power adapters also.

ZeroG

I don't finish work till 5. I'll see about maybe finishing a couple hours earlier today.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Il pick you up whenever Mark. I will hopefulyl be at another house lan already in aberdeen on that day. Just let me know when you will be ready for pickup and il be there.

I have two tables I can take. Both just fold out garden type things suitable for one person each.

Bloodnok

I still don't know to go or not as Im needed as a guard for the Royal Deeside Railway on Sunday...

MadmaN

well i am currently finding out if there will be space for Owen , will let you all know if i can fit another.

MadmaN

cheaking out the tables today :) will see what sort of space we shall have or not have lol... oh btw my local corner shop has ALL the flavours of Relentless in and including a new Berry flavour which is nice :) oh and a quid a can! can't grumble at that.

MadmaN

Ahwell it turned out i dont have space for you or owen. Note to self plan space ect before inviting half the lan peeps lol

Top Bottom