New Year's Eve Shindig

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Ladies and.....err Ladies,
Deep Blue and Piglet cordially invite you to celebrate the coming of a new year with them in their humble abode.

As we all know 2012 is fast approaching so here is a chance for us all to welcome in the new year in true BreachLAN style. Last year was a fab success so we decided that a repeat performance was needed. Plenty of booze, pizza, music and Kinect lolz.

We have plenty of floor space for guys needing a place to crash so all you'd need is a pillow and a blanket to make ur stay comfy :)

If you guys are interested in joining us please feel free to make a note of ur intentions below. Updates of times to attend and our address will be posted closer to the time.

;)

1) Dex
2) Piglet
3) Bloodnok
4) SocksFoHands
5) Coob
6) Gemini (later on)
7) Skull (lift dependant)
8).......

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
I can't afford to miss out on the double time DJ money. Last year I arrived very early, had pizza, went to work and came back after work.

Speaking of which, are you guys thinking about ordering a take-away for this one ? PHD Gatecrasher anyone ?

SocksFoHands

I can't afford to miss out on the double time DJ money. Last year I arrived very early, had pizza, went to work and came back after work.

Speaking of which, are you guys thinking about ordering a take-away for this one ? PHD Gatecrasher anyone ?

Yeah I get that... But who am I gonna kiss at midnight now?

Top Bottom