New Year's Eve Shindig

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Any more stragglers for this lol.....it'll be fun :)......I might make cake or other goodies if you behave between now and then :p

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Ok ladies so for our New Year shindig people have talked about having a GateCrasher Pizza from PHD.

Now the plans are to get your preferences on toppings so we can order this in plenty of time on Saturday. We think we may need to get the GateCrasher, plus a 16" pizza to prepare our bellies enough for drinking and games. (GC £29.99 + 16" £16.99 = £8pp excluding Greg)

Here you'll find the menu with the list of toppings on. If you can list which topping you'd prefer we can then work out which four GC toppings to have and one for the 16". Also if you want any extras can you also list these with the price so we can keep tabs on who owes what.

You guys are welcome to join us from 4pm onwards, there is plenty of sleeping space so just bring the usual comfy bits.

Greg: Could you let us know if you wish to participate in Pizza, wasn't sure if you did as I know you wont be with us until a lot later on. If you want a pizza ordered in just for you we can do that too :)

if anyone needs our address catch either me or Dex on mumble and will give you the info.

See you all there <3

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Yes please Fay I'd like Pizza.

Meat is fine with me :) When are you expecting most people to arrive. Depending on when this is I may stop out before and then come back after work. :)

I may also have cake :D

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Well peeps are getting to ours anytime after 4 and we're looking to get pizza in for 6-6:30ish.......if u cant make the first sitting then I can always order a separate pizza for you :)

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
If pizza is there for 6:30 I'l be there for the first run :D

Need me to bring anything ?

Piglet

Miss Bitch
ok thats cool dude, just need ya to remember the tunes for later on :)

Guys just remember ur sleeping stuff and booze.....we aint an off licence xD

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
I would like to say a big thank you do Dex and Fay for being hosts once again :) And to Fay especially for providing tasty cheesecake and other nibbly bits :)

It was a great night. Great to see to many of you guys again in one place :)

Thank You. :)

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Yes, I second the Greg. You guys totally outdo yourselves, thanks muchly for the putting us up (and putting up with us, where occasion needed XD)And yes, cheesecake was win. :DCheers! :)

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
Third that!

Pizza, nice if a bit whiffy later;
Cheesecake, couldn't get enough (big thanks to evers!)
Cheers for the new year guys! have a good one!

Top Bottom