One Week to GO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Woot!
Also, brilliant way to end the week, especially with two big assessments on that friday D:

Sinner

ok few things,
it is at the same place? iv never been sure :p
alsooooo does anyone have a video camera? i would love to make a vid about breach lan cos im rather enjoying the editing but all iv done is cod4 stuff so id like to try something different.
think i may have convinced a guy from work to come, hope hes game.
and final thing, PROMOD LIVE 204 IN COD 4 PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

BLACKALiCE

ok few things,
it is at the same place? iv never been sure :p
alsooooo does anyone have a video camera? i would love to make a vid about breach lan cos im rather enjoying the editing but all iv done is cod4 stuff so id like to try something different.
think i may have convinced a guy from work to come, hope hes game.
and final thing, PROMOD LIVE 204 IN COD 4 PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
I'm at my GF's tonight, I'll get her drunk and convince her to let me use her video camera :D

Castiana

Soon™
It makes perfect sense to me...

Black: You wish.
Sinner: Yes Same Place.
Sinner: Yes, Promod Live, along with HC TDM/HQ/Sab

SwiftTempest

ok, so his hand owns its own camera and he gets it drunk so he can borrow his own hands camera and apparently it laughs at his jokes :confused:

i know what it is, its a sock puppet infused with a small bit of Blackalice's fragmented personality who will occasionally give hime oral sex when he is lonely

PseudoPhreak

Captain Hammer!!
ok, so his hand owns its own camera and he gets it drunk so he can borrow his own hands camera and apparently it laughs at his jokes :confused:

I know what it is, its a sock puppet infused with a small bit of blackalice's fragmented personality who will occasionally give hime oral sex when he is lonely

you hate fun!

Sinner

hahahaha, feel the love. :D
promod live makes me a happy panda, any chance of squeezing in a wee 5 v 5 competition?
and as for the same place, WIN ill be taking my skateboard to use that mini ramp outside .... weather permitting.

PseudoPhreak

Captain Hammer!!
grammartimehs1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom