One Week to GO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dioxin

ir slightly disappointed... I've just been informed last night that I have to be somewhere on friday night :-(

There's a girl involved so sorry lads that takes precedence!

BUT I shall be returning to breachlan at about 3:30am woohoo but worse for wear physically, then I'll start drinking proper!

Dioxin

lmfao, there will be no sex involved for me! Lots of dancing and if I'm lucky a kiss.
Somethings are worth waiting for :D

Hang on a minute Xippy are you insinuating that we arent in fact friends???

fair point :)

MadmaN

The problem with lans are once all the guys have grown up and found themselfs a women then unfortunally they don't come back :( I do understand why but tis kinda shit they stop.

Dioxin

lol the reason I may not come to the next one is that I'll be absconding the country at the end of the year for a new contract :D

Sinner

BUT I shall be returning to breachlan at about 3:30am woohoo but worse for wear physically, then I'll start drinking proper!

i stayed up all night friday last time, so ill wait for you to return and have a cold beer ready :D

Sinner

ohhh yes!
and skul i do not agree with under age drinking :p
my sister who is 16 was so bad the other week her parents called an ambulance so be carweful ... haha :D

MadmaN

What is it with teenage girls drinking and smoking? ... when i was 16 i never even thought about drinking or smoking lol ... to busy gaming or playing football lol

SwiftTempest

Nothing wrong with drinking underage as long there are responsible adults around. which means no drink for Skull at the lan :rolleyes:

Xyphious

The problem with lans are once all the guys have grown up and found themselfs a women then unfortunally they don't come back :( I do understand why but tis kinda shit they stop.

aye, brings a whole new meaning to rule of thumb

livingtarget

Does that mean you are finally coming out of the closet?

Yea he loves the ass rape in UT2004...:p

BTW what's the location so I can google map my way back and forth from work.

***EDIT by gemini***

I (by which I mean gemini) am a complete tool who cant tell the difference between the "EDIT THIS POST" button and the "QUOTE THIS POST" button.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom