One Week to GO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
My handy photo guide will be coming up at somepoint today for those in difficulty.

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Guys just a quick link to google maps, gemini will polish it off later but for those of you that have to know asap

Click here :)

BlitzThose

is there any places left for the lan, was supposed to be going offshore yesterday but got bumped to next week. so i thought fuckit ill go to the lan assuming theres space

Dioxin

Seems like I wont be going dancing tonight, an unfortunate case of the flu is keeping my dance partner at home :-(

I'd have much prefered it had she just been busy

Xyphious

Seems like I wont be going dancing tonight, an unfortunate case of the flu is keeping my dance partner at home :-(

I'd have much prefered it had she just been busy

Forgive me for being a heartless f%&k but yay for flu! Hope her kid is gonna be ok obviously but it'll be cool to have you around right off the bat....plus it means you won't storm in half drunk at 3am and annoy me :)

Dioxin

Drinking and me dancing is usually a no no, and with me timidly court an attractive femme alcohol is also a defo no no....

BUT NOW I'm free to booze up a plenty so I WILL be waking you up at 3am when I'm TOTALLY DRUNK!

You may be heartless, but not after I get through drawing one on your FACE! (while you sleep muahahahaha)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom