Ten Pin Bowling Night

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Sooooo there has been talk between some of us about arranging a night of ten pin bowling fun and frolics and i've decided to put out the feelers to see who would be interested.

The last time we did this it was very successful and consisted of 3 games of bowling and dinner at Frankie and Benny's afterwards, so i'm proposing something similar.

As for dates i think the first weekend of September (Sat 3rd) would be a good bet as it shouldn't be as busy around this time with schools going back and its just after pay day!!!

If you're interested in in making this evening happen could u show your interest below and we'll go from there.

Cheers guys

Piglet :p
  1. Piglet
  2. Deepeh
  3. Scottish-Wolfsky
  4. grogers126
  5. ​Bloodnok (meal only)
  6. ​Will
  7. ​Gemini
  8. ​ZeroG

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Would love to, but I won't be able to get back up to aberdeen that weekend cause i think I've got visitors coming down :(

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Would love to, but I won't be able to get back up to aberdeen that weekend cause i think I've got visitors coming down :(

Aww noes......we'll have to make sure we try and do something when ur back up in Aberdeen :)

Bloodnok

I might do the same as last time (watch the bowling, eat the meal), depending on how fit I am...

SocksFoHands

Dunno if I'll be free on that weekend but it's moot anyway because I can't bowl to save my life. Last time I tried I ended up with a score of about 21. >.<

*gutterball*

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Dunno if I'll be free on that weekend but it's moot anyway because I can't bowl to save my life. Last time I tried I ended up with a score of about 21. >.<

*gutterball*

You dont have to be *good* to have a bloody good laugh tho.......and tbh we aint exactly pro bowlers here :p

Piglet

Miss Bitch
And i'm gonna beat you aaaaaallllllll mwahahahahahah

P.S ZeroG are you coming to join the ass whooping?

Top Bottom