Ten Pin Bowling Night

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Just wondering about what to do for food........what do u guys fancy? Shall we stick with Frankie and Benny's or try something else over there. Also what kind of time would be best for everyone?

Also for me to book lanes we'd need to pay up front.......so our options are 1. You guys paypal me ur moniez for the bowling and i'll pre-book the lanes or 2. We turn up on the day and hope to god they can fit us in (not that it should be to much of an issue).....what would we prefer?

I will update this post with game prices later today.

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Prices for bowling are as follows:
1 game: £5.30 per person
2 games: £9.60 per person
3 games: £13.90 per person

My suggestions are, rather than me trying to round up people for money before hand it would probably be easier for us to turn up on the day and decide on how many games we wish to play. Sooooo if we say a 4pm meet at Sunset Boulevard at the Bar then we can book in and depending on the wait for lanes we can either go eat before or after. Any objections please say now so we can arrange something that's convenient for everyone wanting to play and eat.

Cheers guys x

grogers126

Sniper
well 2 games sounds good to me cause by the 3rd game i reckon id be too drunk lol anyone decided where to go for food burger king gets my vote ( only joking )

Piglet

Miss Bitch
So can I interest anyone else to come and join us for bowling and noms on 3rd September?

So far we have:
  1. Piglet
  2. Deepeh
  3. Scottish-Husky (Wolfsky? make ur mind up what you want to be called damn it and stop changing my post >_>)
  4. grogers126
  5. ​Bloodnok (meal only)
  6. ​Will
  7. ​Gemini
  8. ​ZeroG
Prices for bowling are as follows:
1 game: £5.30 per person
2 games: £9.60 per person
3 games: £13.90 per person

Plans are to meet at 4pm at the Bar in Sunset Boulevard and then get ourselves booked in for a game or 2. Depending on how quick they can fit us in will determine whether we eat before or after bowling.

Post ur interest here and i'll add you to the list :)

Piglet

Miss Bitch
2 days and counting......its been a few months since i've been bowling so i'm getting kinda excited :p

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Shame i can't get upto Aberdeen for this, ill be at the next breach though.

Enjoy guys! :)

Top Bottom