Breachlan journey to i38

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
We will need to see exactly how the seating will be done. It could be done via a seat picker or it could be done the old fasioned way where some poor sod from mpuk gets the unenviable task of typing everyones names manually into an excell spreadsheet.

Long as we are all sat together is what matters.

Anyone holding off on paying has another 6 days to take advantage of the cheaper ticket rate. You are highly encouraged to sign up as soon as possable to save some cash and make the journey planning that bit easier :)

ZeroG

So what's the thoughts on accomodation ? Personally I've been looking at hotels and stuff nearby and there are quite a few even within 1 mile. Not sure what the weather would be like in November for camping, I think I would get a bigger tent as that 2 man I have is a bit crap.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Even though the camping last time was absolutely the worst experiance of my life, I am tending towards that again as it is free.

Presumeably, NiceGuy will have his own arrangements for with the rest of his clan (please advise me if this is not the case Dave)

So for now at least its just the three of us. I nominate a room at the Newbury Chievely Travellodge because booked far enough in advance it could be as little as £10 a night for us to stay there.

Someone will have to take an air bed, (we can draw straws or something to decide who gets bed, sofa, airmat.) but it requires someone to pay for the room in advance and then accept cash later on for it. Something that I just cant afford to do right now.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
http://www.multiplay.co.uk/index.asp?newsid=2633

Seating Method has been announced. It's the old fasioned way where everything is done manually.

It is more important as a result that everybody who wants to come pays as soon as they can afford it. We need two more to make up a team of five but at least one of those two MUST be able to drive.

I'l be contacting everyone who expressed an intrest again to check who is still wanting to come. If you do want to come, and are a motorist then please get in contact with me as soon as possable.

Thanks.

***EDIT***

FROM NOW ON, ALL JOURNEY / EVENT CRITICAL INFORMATION WILL APPEAR IN POST 1 IN THIS THREAD. PLEASE BOOKMARK IT AND CHECK REGULARLY.

MadmaN

need to sort sleeping arangments ... i dont mind sharing a hotel room to bring costs down!

camping will be icy cold lol, fook that tbh.

i am willing to book upfront for a room for us.

bed wise we can swap around each night?

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
I simply dont have the money at the minute (or likely to any time soon) to be able to afford the outlay to book the hotel room in advance. I'm trying to save as much cash as possable and even flog some stuff to try to raise some capital for my new laptop.
(I'l be doing i38 on a tiny budget anyway)

If someone could look into the alternatives and post up ASAP we might find us a good deal. ATM It looks like its just you me and Mark thats in for the trip anyway. Doesnt look like at this stage we will get another driver or another player :(

MadmaN

thats major suckage ! we had almost 10 peeps who wanted to go and they have backed out? bad news :(

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
I would be up for that. We can work out exactly who is due who what later on. Fuel bill should be smaller than last time given there will be four in the car :)

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
My suggestion still stands for the Newbury Chievely Travellodge.

I'l stay off the drink on the Sunday so I can drive us. Other times though a taxi isnt very expensive.

MadmaN

if we all aggree to goto sleep at the same time then sharing a taxi would be ideal .... cant be that much to the hotel? we could always ask on the multiplay forums?

Top Bottom