Breachlan journey to i38

NiceGuy

***UPDATE***

I will be buying my ticket for the event this coming friday and posting proof immediately after.

Anyone who wants to go and is able to drive is urged to book their ticket as soon as possable and then post saying so. It should mean that we get the transport plans in place as soon as possable and hopefully give a thumbs up to Niceguy for transport.

Ta

That would be GREAT!! Thank you!!!!!

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Screenshot from my email account :D

geminii38.jpg

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
With the move back to Newbury Racecourse, it is important that we all have the information up to date.

There has been suggestion of a seat picker system similar to Stoneleigh Park. But until that is confirmed we should presume that it will be done the old fasioned way. That is, someone from Multiplay manually seats everyone.

In order to help them do this, and to ensure we are sat together as a group, we need to make sure that our clan tags are all the same.

In your Multiplay account, set your clan to Breachlan

With a capital B, no punctuation, and make sure the spelling is also correct.

Anyone who signs up should make sure this is done to try to ensure we are sat together.

SwiftTempest

i hope no one minds if i wait about the 2nd week of sept to pay up, i need to see what my uni timetable is going to be like

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Thats fair enough. You can take as long as you need. Just the sooner everyone pays the easier it is for me to plan what we can do tournie wise and more importantly, transport wise.

And ofc there is a 20% discount for paying in advance. I get free EAS for being a Veteran so you should expect to pay £89 for the entire event (Thursday - Monday) Thats only ofc if you pay during the early bird.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Il call yes. ATM it only looks like its me and Madman who are booking during the early bird so we have then a few weeks to sort things out.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
I have just confirmed that the date for the early bird discount closing is the 14th September.

Anyone wanting to come should seriously consider paying before then to take advantage of the 20% discount.

MadmaN

Paid!!!! =)

about 8 quid saving booking early lol

Well £90.48 GBP when paid via paypal.

and email from multiplay says StratLAN 22 | £40 | ???? lol

What was your total Mark?

ZeroG

Booking Amount = £90.00 (inc. VAT)
Services Amount = £15.00 (inc. VAT)
Discounts/Payments Made = £18.00
Total Amount = £87.00 (inc. VAT)

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Excellent. That's car one right there.

Stu I would contact MPUK about your confirmation email. Give them a phone and check (just to be sure) that you are signed up and they have recieved your payment.

We need another person in as a driver before we expand the trip any more. Dex, would you be interested in coming as car #2 ? :)

MadmaN

------Description | Price ||-----
StratLAN 22 | £40 |
i38 | £72 |
Early Arrival Service | £15 |
Early Arrival Service Reason | || long trip from scotland | ||--------------------------------------------------------------------|---------|

This is what i got lol

was charged £90.48 GBP when paying via paypal.

got this email also.

Booking Ref: ***** Event: i38Area: Call of Duty SeriesBooking Type: ParticipantDays Booked: Event Ticket (covers all event days)i-Series Discount Level: NoneServices Booked = Early Arrival ServiceBooking Amount = £90.00 (inc. VAT)Services Amount = £15.00 (inc. VAT)Discounts/Payments Made = £18.00Total Amount = £87.00 (inc. VAT)

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Alright. Could you forward the emails you have about i38 to me and il get the guys to look into why that was included in your email and getting it sorted.

You wern't charged for the SLAN so it isnt that bad.

For everyone else, when creating your account / booking please use the following information.

Seating area - Call of Duty Series
Clan name - Breachlan

ZeroG

My Event Bookings -> Login -> Click on your Booking ID number and then Game Area if you want to change that.

My Details -> Clan Abbreviation to change clan I think is the right option, well it's the only one I've found anyway.

Top Bottom