Breachlan journey to i36

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
I disagree.

I love going to lans of all sizes. All have pro's and con's. The sheer scale of the I-Series makes it an awesome experiance.

MadmaN

Thats 5th BreachLAN Clan member paid going!!!! m8 has just paid up for i36 :) you should have control of his seat now gemini , his gamer name is l33buk.

realy cant wait now!!!!!

MadmaN

Hey guys at the LAN I had an idea about having a Car-to-Car Wireless Network between us for the journey to i36 :)

I found this video on youtube and it gives you an idea of what you can do , Netmeeting Voice and Video Conference over lan, small games plus other stuff :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp72RbwDW80

I'm going to buy this access point very soon which has 2 big antennas on it which would network us together.

http://www.3000rpm.com/acatalog/TP-Link_TL-WR841N_300Mbps_Wireless_802.11n_Router.html

let me know what you think?

MadmaN

i cant help it ive got this addiction where i want to try everything possible lol.

i done my wifi trip to the law hill in dundee , part 2 will bigger and better and hopefully a nice sun shining day this time round.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Certainly would be a good laugh and a geeky thing to do on the way down.

Bearing in mind though we have no power points it would need to be quick. But if you guys could complete a game of anything it would be absolutely hillarious

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
No.

Those things draw a MASSIVE current. Like, upwards of 40A constantly. That is bad for the battery. Plus its dangerous to have that level of current anywhere near you.

Plus it is likely to take out the fuse on the ciggarette lighter. Which could have things like the stereo linked into it. Then we would have an 8hr drive and no Stereo.

MadmaN

dad said it should be fine, he said the radio is linked to the main power source diff from lighter socket.

would need something to power the access point atleast. and have laptops fully charged.

Top Bottom